Saturday, July 5, 2014

The french shoes

 
Hello everyone, recently I've been drowning in work. I worked at a ten day long festival and it got me really exhausted at the end. But now there is time for better things, like styling my new treasures from Paris.
I found these shoes at New Look and as we don't have the store in Germany it stays connected with French style in my mind. I have seen a lot of people who were really well dressed and this had somehow an influence on what I bought. So I changed back to smaller necklaces for example and went for simple, nice pieces. I read that the typical French style goes without bright colors or patterns but with classic pieces and small delicate jewelries and then the cherry on the cake is the hair in undone look.
What I am wearing is therefore inspired by some French styles I saw and although the hair is not that much the typical out of bed look, it gives an extra touch to the whole outfit.
I am totally loving these shoes! As they're flat they are super comfortable and the classic black allows a lot of combinations. What do you think about this look?
 






Blazer, Top, Bag - H&M
Pants- Primark
Necklace- Fossil
Shoes- New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment