Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer dress

 
Who doesn't love those summer days where you feel like things nearly can't get better and you have that smile on you face that doesn't leave? Nobody I guess. Today is a hot summer day and I felt like this dress would match perfectly with my mood. The colorful pattern and its bright flowers in combination with the wide skirt part is just amazing.
It reminds me of the fifties somehow but I still feel that it fits quite well in our modern time.
I'm still making plans for some further travels this summer although I have been away the last year. But once started, I feel like I can't stop travelling. There's still so much to see! Maybe I will be going to sail in Norway for a week but that's not sure yet. This would be quite different from all my other vacations. I'm usually more the beach goer or someone who explores cities.
How do you spend you summer, are you going on vacation?
 

 
 
 
 

 
Dress, Rings, Shoes, Necklace- H&M
Bag- Primark
Watch- Claire's
Belt- Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment