Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Black skirt




Hey everyone, it's been some hot days now and I feel like this is really summer. On those super warm days I prefer loose clothes and that's why I chose this combination of the loose baby blue top and the black skirt. Although its colour is not that summerish and gets hot so easily this one is totally different because it is so loose, so you feel like not wearing anything at all. That might sound funny but it is so comfortable and what I think is really feminine is its cut. I'm totally in love with this skirt!
I have been to the hairdresser lately and it is still strange to have a little shorter hair but it is so much more healthy especially in the ends. I know it's been a while since my last visit and I will definitively go there more regularly in the future, I promise.
I'm enjoying these summer days although I work quite a lot to be able to go out and maybe even on a short holiday. Are you planning to go on a vacation this summer?








Top- Pull and Bear
Skirt, Litas- H&M
Necklace- Fossil
Watch- Munster 11

No comments:

Post a Comment