Sunday, October 19, 2014

Summer Throwback



Hey, It's been some time since I last came here but there has been a lot of stuff going on in my life lately. I decided not to move to another city although I already had been looking for a flat and now I have to wait until the end of January to apply again for University.
So, here's a little throwback to Summer time, right now it's pouring rain outside and slowly getting colder. Time to cuddle up in bed, watch some movies and drink tea and have a relaxed Sunday evening.
I hope you're having a good time as well, some close friends of mine are moving next week and I'm helping them so there's a week of painting and IKEA furniture ahead. What are your plans?







Blouse- H&M
Skirt- Promod
Shoes- H&M
Necklace- H&M
Watch- Six

No comments:

Post a Comment