Monday, May 26, 2014

Patterned Pants


 
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I will be working this afternoon and the rest will be free time and relaxing. There's currently a hot time where I live, yesterday evening it was the worst when the air became thicker and you could feel the thunderstorm approach but it didn't rain until this morning so I had a hard time trying to get some sleep. It's better now and I hope I will be able to go to the beach this weekend. What are your plans?


 
I'm wearing a loose combination of a white top and a patterned pants, they both allow me to not feel the heat that much. It's simple and yet I love this look for warm days where should better not be wearing too short shorts, like for work or when you want to stay out the evening and don't know whether it's going to be colder.
 
 
 



 

Top- New Yorker
Pants- they belong to a friend who brought them from Thailand
Necklace- Primark
Shoes- H&M (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment