Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Aztec Bagpack

 
Hey you all, I hope you're having a great day. Mine was relaxed. It looked like rain the entire time but I still managed to take some Pictures before it all went down. I like this bagpack a lot because it is so small and comfortable to carry and still it fits a lot of things inside. I wanted it to stand out so I kept the rest of the outfit really simple. Although it is actually getting warmer I still had to wear this jacket on top of the Dress.
Right now I'm watching a movie and then straight into bed. Maybe I'll make myself a tea for later. That always helps me to fall asleep quickly. My favourite taste is Apple. Which one is yours?

 
 


 
 

 
 
Bagpack, Belt- Primark
Coat- Tally Weijl
Dress, Necklace- H&M
Shoes- Deichmann


 

No comments:

Post a Comment