Sunday, May 18, 2014

Caribbean holiday


This is it, pictures from my vacation to the Domenican Republic where I spend two weeks. You can see my Hotel with the Pool and the Trimaran that brought us to the Island Saona. This place looks like you imagine the typical white beach with palms.
I found this nice place, that invites you to relax there all day long and I could have probably stayed for a long time. This excursion was really nice although there were some annoying people on the boat with us that kept on dancing and screaming and all I wanted was to relax and enjoy the atmosphere which kinda became impossible. So it was heavenly quiet when we finally found a nice spot under some palm trees.
Our Hotel was amazing. We had our own separated area without children and so it was easy to relax. We could decide whether we wanted to eat in an à la Carte Restaurant or in the buffet area which we almost always did. You can see my typical choice below.
I can only recommend going there, it was my first time in the Caribbean and I loved it.


 
 
They just walked around the Hotel area
 
 

My typical breakfast




 

No comments:

Post a Comment