Friday, June 6, 2014

Sixties inspired


Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good time. It's been really good weather and I will hopefully go to the beach later. I haven't been swimming in the sea this year but as you might have seen I've been to the Caribbean and therefore I feel like I have had some summer already.
 


  I really like how my hair looks, it is a mixture of a dutch braid and a fishtail braid. The whole look is inspired by the Sixties. The dress has these T-Shirt sleeves and this floral pattern, which is decent but still it gives the look a little extra. Still I wanted something more and what is really outstanding is the pair of shoes I chose. Their colour is amazing and fresh and with summer upcoming I prefer bright accents in all my outfits.

 
 
 
 

 
Dress, Heels, Sunglasses, Necklace- Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment