Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Black and White




 



 
 
 
I think you can't make any mistake with Black and White. They're like eternal Colors that always match. I combined this simple White top with a patterned pair of Jeans and this amazing Blazer (It's my favourite Piece at the time). I think it adds the Little Extra to every Outfit and I really like such clothes.
 
I had a fantastic day, nothing more than Relaxing, taking Pictures and then sorting all the strange ones out. I wasn't quite sure about the last one, I think I seem a Little bit sad but I still liked it and especially I'm in love with the blurry Background. I recently got a new camera and am still amazed by its Quality. I wish you all a lovely evening!
 
Blazer- H&M
Pants- H&M
Boots- H&M
Top- New Yorker
Necklace- H&M
 
I Should probably call this an H&M-Outfit ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment